* a dazzling distraction is a book blog focusing primarily on Middle Grade (MG) and Young Adult (YA) fiction. I am also willing to review chick lit, historical fiction, fantasy, mystery, and romance titles.
* At this time, I do not accept e-books, because I do not have an e-reader (however, if there is anyone who wants to give me one, I’d be more than willing to graciously accept :) !)
* I teach full time and am a part time masters student (until July 2011), so it could take me 1-2 weeks to read and review a book. However, if there is a shorter or specific timeline that you’d like to adhere to, I’d be glad to discuss it!
* I provide honest reviews, and I will not post a review of a book that I do not finish. I use the following five star rating system:
5 Stars: Fabulous/Amazing/Excellent/Awesome, I need to own this book.
4.5 Stars: Outstanding – I would probably buy this or ask for it as a gift
4 Stars: Great – I will most likely read it again or buy it on sale
3.5 Stars: Pretty Good
3 Stars: Good
2.5 Stars: Not so good
2 Stars: Wouldn’t recommend it
1 Star: Terrible (I have never given this rating, but reserve the right.)
* If you would like me to review your book, or promote your book with an interview, contest, giveaway, etc. you can contact me at adazzlingdistraction(at)gmail(dot)com.
Book Review: Spill Zone by Scott Westerfeld
6 hours ago