In My Mailbox (#15)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that talks about books that have been bought, swapped, received for review, or borrowed from the library. It is hosted by Kristy at The Story Siren.

This week, I got a few great things at the library to stock up for Thanksgiving break next week. I’m really looking forward to actually having time to read a few books!

Some YA fiction from the “new” shelf at the library:
She's So Dead To Us – Kieran Scott
Raised by Wolves – Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Three Black Swans – Caroline B. Cooney Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story – Adam Rex
Need – Carrie Jones
Captivate – Carrie Jones
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd – Holly Black
Nailed – Patrick Jones
Cheated – Patrick Jones

A loaned book from my sister-in-law:
Dead Until Dark – Charlaine Harris

And a few things to feed my Constitution/civics "thing":
America's Constitution: A Biography – Akhil Reed Amar
Greeks and Romans Bearing Gifts: How the Ancients Inspired the Founding Fathers – Carl J. Richard
What did you get this week?

6 comments:

Justine said...

Ooh! I've always wanted to start the Need series. Hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

Emma Michaels said...

Yeay! This is my first week of IMM!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.blogspot.com

Jessica Lawlor said...

Ah, I definitely want to read She's So Dead To Us. I love her books under her other pen name Kate Brian. SO good! Enjoy your reads this week.

Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

Alison Can Read said...

Fabulous. So many books I want to read - especially Fat Vampire, Raised by Wolves and the Carrie Jones books.
New follower.
My IMM

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Terrific book week. So many on my wishlist. Happy reading :D

Screenwriting Books said...

Wow looks like you have a lot of good books to read! Raised by wolves looks really interesting!

Post a Comment

Leave a message . . . I would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions!

 
◄Design by Pocket